Imagine this: You’re selling your company’s best product. You’ve successfully navigated the gatekeeper to speak with your target buyer (the person who will actually use your product) and have shared enough of a compelling message that they’re willing to engage with you. You figured out that they have the budget to buy your product and have proposed a solution you know will help your buyer achieve their goals. Everything is progressing wonderfully and then your primary point of contact goes…silent.
Topics: customer loyalty, value, gatekeeper
For any salesperson, it’s important to understand why your customers keep coming back:
- Is it because you’re a better deal than your competitors?
- Is it the simplicity of your product offering?
- Is your product suite so specialized, there is no equal?
- Is it too complicated to uninstall your offering?
- Does your customer simply respect their relationship with you, and your product continues to deliver value for their organization?
Topics: customer loyalty, customer experience, value, jump the shark, rolling stone, subscription